The aria season offers savvy audiences cultural treats such as Nabucco, Turandot, La Traviata, to the unique Domingo Verdi Opera Night (25.08.2022).
The magical atmosphere of the arena never fails to entice the audience. The rest of the time there are cultural gems to discover on your own. To name but a few: Bergamo Alta, the birthplace of Gaetano Donizetti, the UNESCO cities of Brescia and Mantova, the violin museum in Cremona or the year-round Montisola on Lago d'Iseo.
- 3 nights in a Superior double room or Junior Suite.
- Rich breakfast with products from own cultivation and from the region
- 2 four-course surprise dinner menus by candlelight at the Locanda "La Chiocciola" with a glass of "Dama in Rösa" as aperitif
- Use of the swimming pool with sea salt (not heated)
- Bicycle rental
Price* per person for 3 nights
|double room superior||€ 450.— per person|
|Junior Suite||€ 540.— per person|
* Price without entrance fees for the arena