SPA TREATMENT INCLUDED - A dream treatment worth Euro 120, which each guest can choose individually.
OUTSIDE PARKING SPACE - free of charge
GARAGE - in summer € 12.00 and in winter € 18.00 per night ; motorbikes € 10.00 per night
CHARGING STATION FOR ELECTRIC CARS - type 3
E- BIKES - EUR 25.00 whole day, E-Fully EUR 35.00 whole day (not in winter)
- Dogs are allowed in almost all our rooms (on request). Please let us know directly when booking that you will be arriving with your dog.
- Price per dog and night is Euro 30
- Basic cleaning and disinfection of the room on departure.
- We are happy to set up a table for you and your four-legged friend in our tea room in the lobby area for breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you would like us to do this, please let us know before your arrival.
- Please understand that dogs are not allowed in the restaurants, on the sun terrace and in the spa and wellness area. They are welcome guests in our large lobby and in Traubel's garden.
- We have different room categories for dogs. You can find more information at www.hotel-hubertus.de/urlaub-mit-hund
Services for your dog
- Food and water bowl
- Dry food from Happy Dog
- Dog blanket and dog bedding
- Dog bathrobe
- Dog drinking bottle for hiking
- Dog poop bag
- Dog shower in summer (for cleaning after hikes)
- HUBERTUS Dog Guide
- from 15.00DEPARTURE
- until 11.00 a.m.BREAKFAST
- 07.30 - 11.30 a.m.DINING
- 18.00 - 20.00 hrsWELFARE CULINARY
- wellness culinary with breakfast with many organic products (on the day of arrival at Euro 20)a vital lunch buffet (also on the day of arrival and departure), home-baked cakes with coffee, varied evening culinary with, among others. 3 or 4-course gourmet menu, Allgäu buffet, front cooking evening and culinary Alpine crossing, every evening: cheese from the Bregenzerwald, Sunday evening: welcome aperitif with host family Traubel and LebenESSENZ menu with corresponding wine tour (wine tour at extra charge).INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Welcome aperitif, our feel-good culinary delights, use of the wellness area Mountain Spring Spa with 4 different saunas with daily sauna infusions, various relaxation areas, modern fitness lounge Mountain Move, daily changing activity programme in nature and in the hotel; free W-LAN, free hire of the hotel's own hiking poles, snowshoes, gaiters, toboggans and HUBERTUS rucksack incl. water bottle; free hiking shuttle to the hiking starting points.CURTAXE
- € 2.60 per person and nightCHILDREN
- 0-2 years: free of charge 4-6 years: € 55.00 per night in an extra bed 7-12 years: € 90.00 per night in an extra bed 13-15 years: € 125.00 per night in an extra bed from 16 years : € 170.00 per night in an extra bed. Children in their own room pay 100% of the tax per person per night.