In 6 days, you’ll see the Alps from the best angles in the truest sense of the words. Experience the most beautiful mountain passes and breath- taking views where three countries – Switzerland, Austria and Italy
– come together, rounded off with the culinary treats and oases of well-being at our Private Selection Hotels.
• Recommended Season: Summer (2nd half of June – mid-September)
• Route: 1353 km (841 miles)
• Passes: 20
• Days: 6
• Highest Point: Stilfserjoch, 2'757 m above sea level.
• Lowest Point: 262 m above sea level
The Tour is intended for experienced riders with a good physical condition. The shortest day is 211km and the longest 294km. Roads are asphalt throughout although some sections under repair may involve negotiating gravel.
Regulations vary between the three countries. We recommend wearing or carrying a high-visibility vest and also a first-aid kit.