The Hotel Residence Vaduz is located directly below the Prince's Castle, at the most central point of Vaduz and is an ideal starting point for exploring the small state. With our experience pass, you can enjoy Liechtenstein's attractions up close and personal - thanks to the experience pass for over 30 attractions and offers (worth over 300 francs).
Our activity suggestion:
Arrival day: After your arrival and a short, pleasant 20-minute walk to the castle rock, where a breathtaking view of Vaduz and the princely castle awaits you
Day 2: Hike the "Fürstensteig Three Sisters" also known as "Route 66" for a spectacular view over the Rheinthal. Duration approx. 5 hours.
3rd day : The bird of prey show from May to October at the Galina falconry in Malbun is a very special experience.
4th day : The collections of the Prince of Liechtenstein are among the most important private collections in the world. Visit the National Museum, Art Museum or the Princely Treasury
- 3 nights including daily breakfast buffet and fresh fruit in your room
- 1 welcome drink per person in the bistro
- 1x 3-course menu per person in the restaurant "La table
- 1x 5-course gourmet menu per person in the restaurant "La table" including wine accompaniment (5 glasses)
- 1 bottle of cava in the room on arrival
- 1x adventure pass per person including information material
In Deluxe double room per person CHF 720.00, for single use CHF 1'025.00
Boutique room CHF 30.00 extra charge
Junior Suite per person CHF 1'025, for single use CHF 1'265
Would you like to book this offer? Then contact us via phone
The Private Selection Hotel Service AG is part of the guarantee fund of the Swiss tourism sector and ensures the repayment of your deposit paid in connection with the booking of a package as well as your return journey. For further details kindly ask Private Selection Hotels or on www.garantiefonds.ch.